JS Careers Pty Limited 16151479195 (“JS Careers”) is committed to providing the highest level of privacy protection and professional service.
JS Careers collects personal information as part of the business of providing recruitment services to job applicants and clients. We collect this information either directly from you or from third party sources such as referees and previous employers or information legally available in the public domain. The information collected may include but is not limited to personal information within job applications, CVs and records of work history, information provided by referees in relation to previous work performance, personal contact details, VISA and passport information, salary and remuneration information. As part of the process of providing recruitment services JS Careers may disclose your personal information to a range of third parties including prospective employers, your former employers and referees, educational institutions and related companies to JS Careers.
JS Careers understands the importance of your privacy and the need to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
JS Careers will manage your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (Privacy Act 1988) and the following guidelines:
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection of your privacy and personal information, as such we will securely store your personal information and ensure that only JS Careers employees have access to the stored information.
- We will not release your personal information to third parties without your express permission.
- During a recruitment process we will request that your information is only made available to persons involved in the recruitment process.
- We will not sell or give to any third party lists of information containing your personal details.
- Any personal information that we retain is used only for the purpose of providing recruitment services and assessing your suitability for career opportunities.
- You may access, amend and/or remove the information we record about you by providing written instruction to JS Careers. We may require consent from your referees to access information provided in reference material. We may deny access in certain instances however will provide a reason for our decision.
JS Careers may contact you at certain times to provide information to you on our recruitment services, or to request information from you for the purpose of surveys and other information gathering exercises we perform as part of our business activities. Should you wish to not be contacted regarding this, please contact JS Careers via email or in writing.JS Careers is not responsible for the security of information whilst it is being communicated via email or over the internet.
For any complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: +61 (0)2 8096 9412